- Purchase the complete Expat Arrivals Canada Guide (PDF)
Are you an expat living in Canada?
Expat Arrivals is looking for locals to contribute to this guide, and answer forum questions from others planning their move to Canada. Please contact us if you'd like to contribute.
There’s no one-size-fits-all rule for settling into expat life in a new country, but here are a few helpful articles and personal stories that may help make your move a little easier.
Expat Health Insurance
Our trusted partner Cigna Global is very aware of all the difficulties that expats can face when it comes to healthcare in a new location, so they have created a range of international health insurance plans specifically designed for expats,
Cigna is currently giving away a free health and wellbeing module with their Silver, Gold, and Platinum policies. The main benefits of the module are :
- Routine adult physical examinations - Access to a full suite of physical examinations including BMI, cholesterol, blood sugar, and blood pressure tests
- Cancer screenings - Including bowel, prostate, breast, lung, skin, and cervical cancer
- Telephonic Wellness Coaching – Access to a personal coach to support your nutrition, fitness, sleep, stress, weight management, or tobacco cessation goals
- Life Management Assistance Programme access - 24/7 client service access to Life Coaching and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
Sirelo has a network of more than 500 international removal companies that can move your furniture and possessions to your new home. By filling in a form, you’ll get up to 5 quotes from recommended movers. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.