The ultimate tool for expats and business travellers
The Expat Arrivals Stockholm PDF Guide provides you with all the relocation information you need in an easy and convenient format. This fantastic tool is filled with up-to-date, accurate and relevant content crucial to your move overseas, and is based on the real advice of real expats living and working in Stockholm.
It’s convenient, comprehensive, to the point and free!
If you are a relocation professional, contact us to inquire about corporate subscriptions for multiple city guides.
- A crash course in what to expect from Swedish culture (language barrier, meeting and greeting, food and drink, etc.)
- The lowdown on expat housing, negotiating a lease, costs, and what to look for in an apartment in Stockholm
- Crucial facts about banking, money and taxes in Sweden
- An in-depth overview of the business climate, tips on doing business, business etiquette and how to find a job
- Introduction to the school system and various practicalities surrounding enrolment
- An overview of the healthcare system in Sweden
Expat Health Insurance
Cigna Global Health Insurance
With Cigna, you won't have to rely on foreign public health care systems, which may not meet your needs. Cigna allows you to speak to a doctor on demand, for consultations or instant advice, wherever you are in the world. They also offer full cancer care across all levels of cover, and settle the cost of treatments directly with the provider. Cigna is currently offering a 10% discount for seniors (over 60) on their Silver package.
Sirelo has a network of more than 500 international removal companies that can move your furniture and possessions to your new home. By filling in a form, you’ll get up to 5 quotes from recommended movers. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.