Expat Guide to Austria
The ultimate tool for expats and business travellers heading to Austria
The Expat Arrivals Austria PDF Guide provides you with all the relocation information you need in an easy and convenient format. This fantastic tool is filled with up-to-date, accurate and relevant content crucial to your move overseas, and is based on the real advice of real expats living and working in Austria.
It’s convenient, comprehensive, to the point AND AFFORDABLE!
BUY THE AUSTRIA GUIDE: £6.95
If you are a relocation professional, contact us to inquire about corporate subscriptions for multiple city guides.
- A crash course in what to expect from Austrian culture
- Details on visas and work permits for Austria
- Quick look at the cost of living in Austria
- The lowdown on expat housing, what to look for in an apartment, and how to negotiate a lease
- Fast facts about banking, money and taxes in Austria
- An in-depth overview of the business climate, tips on doing business and good business etiquette
- Information on how to navigate the Austrian healthcare system
- An overview of the Austrian education system and schooling options for expat kids
Expat Health Insurance
If you’re thinking about taking out private health insurance, our trusted partner Cigna Global is very aware of all the difficulties that expats can face when it comes to healthcare in a new location, so they have created a range of international health insurance plans specifically designed for expats, which you can tailor exactly to the needs and ensure access to quality care for you and your family.
Sirelo has a network of more than 500 international removal companies that can move your furniture and possessions to your new home. By filling in a form, you’ll get up to 5 quotes from recommended movers. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.