We are planning to immigrate next year to expand our company. We still need to make a decision whether it would be to Austria or Germany and we are trying to do as much research as possible. Please could we get some input based on the following criteria:
- Safety and security (crime vs civil unrest vs threat of war)
- Quality of public schooling system
- Also, where can we get a list of public schools to get in contact with them please
- Ease of doing business (language/cultural barriers)
- Transportation (quality and safety of public transport & cost of private transport)
- Cleanliness / environment
- Cost of living vs South Africa
Any input you can offer will be highly appreciated!
Expat Health Insurance
Cigna Global Health Insurance - 10% off any plans bought in November and December 2023
With Cigna, you won't have to rely on foreign public health care systems, which may not meet your needs. Cigna allows you to speak to a doctor on demand, for consultations or instant advice, wherever you are in the world. They also offer full cancer care across all levels of cover, and settle the cost of treatments directly with the provider. Cigna is currently offering a 10% discount for seniors (over 60) on their Silver package.
International Movers. Get Quotes. Compare Prices.
Sirelo has a network of more than 500 international removal companies that can move your furniture and possessions to your new home. By filling in a form, you’ll get up to 5 quotes from recommended movers. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.