Expat Guide to Germany
The ultimate tool for expats and business travellers
The Expat Arrivals Germany PDF Guide provides you with all the relocation information you need in an easy and convenient format. This fantastic tool is filled with up-to-date, accurate and relevant content crucial to your move overseas, and is based on the real advice of real expats living and working in Germany.
It’s convenient, comprehensive, to the point AND AFFORDABLE!
If you are a relocation professional, contact us to inquire about corporate subscriptions for multiple city guides.
- A crash course in what to expect from German culture
- The lowdown on expat housing, costs, finding a home, and organising utilities
- A quick look at banking and taxes in Germany
- An in-depth explanation of the business climate, tips on doing business, business etiquette and how to find a job
- Comprehensive cost of living section examining expenses and hidden costs
- Overview of the German healthcare system
- Insight into the school system and various practicalities surrounding enrolment and admissions
BUY THE GERMANY GUIDE: £6.95
Expat Health Insurance
If you’re thinking about taking out private health insurance, our trusted partner Cigna Global is very aware of all the difficulties that expats can face when it comes to healthcare in a new location, so they have created a range of international health insurance plans specifically designed for expats, which you can tailor exactly to the needs and ensure access to quality care for you and your family.
Sirelo has a network of more than 500 international removal companies that can move your furniture and possessions to your new home. By filling in a form, you’ll get up to 5 quotes from recommended movers. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.