The ultimate tool for expats and business travellers
The Expat Arrivals Angola PDF Guide provides you with all the relocation information you need in an easy and convenient format. This fantastic new tool is filled with up-to-date, accurate and relevant content crucial to your move overseas, and is based on the real advice of real expats living and working in Angola.
It’s convenient, comprehensive, to the point and free!
If you are a relocation professional, contact us to inquire about corporate subscriptions for multiple city guides.
- The lowdown on expat housing, organising the right allowance and costs.
- The harsh realities of the banking system, and how to change and manage money
- An in-depth look at safety, security and good practice for avoiding danger
- The ins and outs of transport and driving, company-provided vehicles and the rules (or lack thereof) of the road
- Overview of the country’s extraordinarily high cost of living (including price chart)
- Insight into the school system and various practicalities surrounding enrolment and even riding the bus
Expat Health Insurance
Cigna Global Health Insurance - 10% off any plans bought in November and December 2023
With Cigna, you won't have to rely on foreign public health care systems, which may not meet your needs. Cigna allows you to speak to a doctor on demand, for consultations or instant advice, wherever you are in the world. They also offer full cancer care across all levels of cover, and settle the cost of treatments directly with the provider. Cigna is currently offering a 10% discount for seniors (over 60) on their Silver package.
International Movers. Get Quotes. Compare Prices.
Sirelo has a network of more than 500 international removal companies that can move your furniture and possessions to your new home. By filling in a form, you’ll get up to 5 quotes from recommended movers. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.