I am Greek Citizen and Newcomer in Paris for work and studies. Could you describe me the first basic steps in France (for example work permit, health Insurance Number etc) Thank you.
As a Greek citizen and newcomer to Paris, the first steps you should take in France include:
1. Applying for a residence permit
2. Obtaining health insurance
3. Obtaining a French tax number
4. Registering with your local municipality or commune
5. Opening a bank account if necessary
6. Finding accommodation that meets your needs and budget
7. Researching job opportunities and applying for work permits or visa requirements if needed
Expat Health Insurance
Cigna Global Health Insurance. 20% off premiums booked before 31st March
Medical insurance specifically designed for expats. With Cigna, you won't have to rely on foreign public health care systems, which may not meet your needs. Cigna allows you to speak to a doctor on demand, for consultations or instant advice, wherever you are in the world. They also offer full cancer care across all levels of cover, and settle the cost of treatments directly with the provider.
International Movers. Get Quotes. Compare Prices.
Sirelo has a network of more than 500 international removal companies that can move your furniture and possessions to your new home. By filling in a form, you’ll get up to 5 quotes from recommended movers. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.