Posted by has09san
on 25 Dec 2016
I would like to know the accommodation cost in Doha for a Executive Bachelor. I will need your advise regarding the location and where I can find a cheapest accommodation available in Doha/or in suburbs for may 1bhk. Or is there a norm to share an apartment and get a room on a rent. I am moving in Jan/Feb 2017 Kindly advise.
Meagan on 3 Jan 2017 - 10:39
Hi has09san,

You might find the following articles useful:

Sharing an apartment is often a good way to save money and cut down on costs. You might be able to find a flatmate by word of mouth or on online advertising services like Craigslist, Gumtree or the Omani equivalent of such websites - just beware of scammers and suspicious behaviour. These websites are also good for apartment and house hunting.

Are you planning on working in Doha? Do you have the relevant visa and permit organised and approved?