I'm moving to Minneapolis in November. Just wondering whether I will need to buy a car or can I rely on the public transport in Mennapolis? I hear drivers in Minnesota are the friendliest in the US? Is this true? 
Xavier on 8 Aug 2013 - 08:04
Hi Dave,

Have a look at the Getting Around in Minneapolis page to get a general idea of transport in the city. If you intend on living outside of the city, you will probably need a car to get around. The reputation of drivers in Minnesota is good and they are known for being some of the friendliest drivers in the USA.

Otherwise, public transport in Minneapolis is of a high standard and would be easy to use.

Hope this helps,

Xavier 

GeoBlue International Health Insurance

GeoBlue

GeoBlue is one of the best international health insurance plans for US expats abroad or internationals residing in the USA. The GeoBlue Xplorer plan includes worldwide coverage and great customer service with access to a premium international network of hospitals and doctors including the Blue Cross Blue Shield network in the USA.

Get a quote from GeoBlue