Posted by jenseleg
My husband and I are looking to relocate from California to Melbourne. My husband has been a firefighter for 17 years. I am a social worker, I have a Masters Degree in Social Work. What is the best way for us to search for jobs in Melbourne? I have looked online thus far. Are their helpful job hunting sites for expats? Thanks in advance!
Finders Keeper… on 17 May 2016 - 03:27
Hi Jen, The best way to look would be to check out job seeking websites: Seek.com.au (most comprehensive), Indeed.com.au or CareerOne.com.au. The thing is, most companies here will want the applicant to be here in Melbourne when applying. But if it is a role that they have had troubles filling, they may continue on with an application from overseas or interstate. Hope the info helps! Cheers, Winneth at FindersKeeperspl dot com