Posted by jenseleg
My husband and I are looking to relocate from California to Melbourne. My husband has been a firefighter for 17 years. I am a social worker, I have a Masters Degree in Social Work. What is the best way for us to search for jobs in Melbourne? I have looked online thus far. Are their helpful job hunting sites for expats? Thanks in advance!
Anonymous (not verified) on 17 May 2016 - 03:27
Hi Jen, The best way to look would be to check out job seeking websites: Seek.com.au (most comprehensive), Indeed.com.au or CareerOne.com.au. The thing is, most companies here will want the applicant to be here in Melbourne when applying. But if it is a role that they have had troubles filling, they may continue on with an application from overseas or interstate. Hope the info helps! Cheers, Winneth at FindersKeeperspl dot com

Reloadvisor logo

Free Moving Quotes

ReloAdvisor is an independent online quote service for international moves. They work with hundreds of qualified international moving and relocation companies to match your individual requirements. Get up to 5 free quotes from moving companies that match your needs.