Posted by jenseleg
My husband and I are looking to relocate from California to Melbourne. My husband has been a firefighter for 17 years. I am a social worker, I have a Masters Degree in Social Work. What is the best way for us to search for jobs in Melbourne? I have looked online thus far. Are their helpful job hunting sites for expats? Thanks in advance!
Anonymous (not verified) on 17 May 2016 - 03:27
Hi Jen, The best way to look would be to check out job seeking websites: Seek.com.au (most comprehensive), Indeed.com.au or CareerOne.com.au. The thing is, most companies here will want the applicant to be here in Melbourne when applying. But if it is a role that they have had troubles filling, they may continue on with an application from overseas or interstate. Hope the info helps! Cheers, Winneth at FindersKeeperspl dot com

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell