I got an offer in Libya(Tripoli) company called Mafaza Free Zone Company.Company provided Business visa it already stamped on my passport.How the country we can adapt easily how the culture and safety. Please tell me as I am indian ,it is right to go there and working with company. ChandrasekarMS
Anonymous (not verified) on 25 Apr 2014 - 13:16
Hi Chandrasekar, I have never been to Libya but I had the opportunity to go to Tanzania a while ago which I declined due to country's bad economic condition. Currently I live in Australia and the Australian Govt. issues Travel Advice to its citizens on this website: http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/zw-cgi/view/Advice/Libya If at all you decide to go to Libya I caution you NOT to give your passport to your employer or to anyone for any reason. Please feel free to visit my website: www.expatslifecoaching.com to see how I can help you further. Good luck.

“Aetna

Aetna

Aetna International, offering comprehensive global medical coverage, has a network of 1.3 million medical providers worldwide. You will have the flexibility to choose from six areas of coverage, including worldwide, multiple levels of benefits to choose from, plus various optional benefits to meet your needs.