I got an offer in Libya(Tripoli) company called Mafaza Free Zone Company.Company provided Business visa it already stamped on my passport.How the country we can adapt easily how the culture and safety. Please tell me as I am indian ,it is right to go there and working with company. ChandrasekarMS
Anonymous (not verified) on 25 Apr 2014 - 13:16
Hi Chandrasekar, I have never been to Libya but I had the opportunity to go to Tanzania a while ago which I declined due to country's bad economic condition. Currently I live in Australia and the Australian Govt. issues Travel Advice to its citizens on this website: http://www.smartraveller.gov.au/zw-cgi/view/Advice/Libya If at all you decide to go to Libya I caution you NOT to give your passport to your employer or to anyone for any reason. Please feel free to visit my website: www.expatslifecoaching.com to see how I can help you further. Good luck.

Cigna Health Insurance -

For anyone starting a new life abroad, ensuring access to good quality healthcare is essential. Cigna Global are specialists in providing international health plans for expats, ensuring you have access to quality care and support whenever you need it. Cigna’s health plans can be tailored exactly to meet the individual needs of you and your family.