I need advice - I want to congratulate my relatives, how I can send gifts for them to Belarus? Do you know some services?
Marizza on 21 Sep 2015 - 14:16
Hi) yes, I know about courier company, but it's really very expensive I think about not large gift or flowers. And I need send to Belarus, for my friend))
Shantalie on 21 Sep 2015 - 09:21
Hi Marizza,

It depends on what you are looking to send. The fastest option would be to use a courier company like FedEx or UPS. However, their services can be costly.

What are you hoping to send? How soon do you want the gift to arrive and where do you want it sent?