Posted by Jayne
Please can anyone tell me how long it will take from the application to collecting my Carte D'Sejoure? I am not yet married to a Tunisian but plan to marry. Recently, a person I know who is married to Tunisian has had to wait since last June for a Carte and is only being given ones which last only 6 weeks each time. I will be grateful for any assistance.
blake003 on 18 May 2016 - 11:27
Hi Jayne there are many experts iwho can help you with such a simple task. i got mine four days back and was facing same problem as you but i was recommended one expert who is now in t uk for a business trp.you can contact him through joethompsons003@gmail.com for help and he is going to tell you what to do and how to obtain your card faster than you can imagine