on 1 Mar 2016
Hello, Im 21 years old, male and from the midlands, UK. I have a job interview soon for a financial management company who are based in Geneva. I feel that i have a 50/50 chance of securing this job and before i go much further want to know more about moving here. I am very sociable and love going out to pubs/clubs/bars on the weekend and enjoy meeting new people and having great experiences anywhere i go. I enjoy keeping fit and going to the gym also. I am effectively looking for any advice or knowledge of what living in geneva would be like for a young well up for a challenge Brit and anything that i NEED to be made aware of before making this life changing step. Thanks!!
Anonymous (not verified) on 2 Mar 2016 - 06:13

Hi rod123

We have an entire guide dedicated to Geneva, which will definitely offer some insight into life there. 

Also have a look at our Culture shock in Switzerland page, written by an expat who lived there. It may assist you with what to expect. 

Kind regards,

Alex

William Russell Health Insurance

William Russell

William Russell is a boutique insurance company, that values itself on its great customer service and is underwritten by Allianz. They provide health, life, and income protection insurance for expats around the world. With a global network of 40,000 hospitals and doctors, their health insurance plans are designed so that they follow you to whatever country you move to next.

Get a quote from William Russell