Posted by the4sullivans
We are moving to Toronto and our 14 year old son has some moderate learning disabilities. We can live in any area of Toronto or the surrounding areas. I am having a hard time finding specific information on individual public schools. Can anyone help me?
MaryClark on 11 Aug 2016 - 15:53
Hello, This is my goto website about schools, camps etc. Here is the the page about special needs schools: http://www.ourkids.net/special-needs-schools-ontario.php You start from it, then google what people say about those schools and programs. Good luck! :)

Cigna Health Insurance -

For anyone starting a new life abroad, ensuring access to good quality healthcare is essential. Cigna Global are specialists in providing international health plans for expats, ensuring you have access to quality care and support whenever you need it. Cigna’s health plans can be tailored exactly to meet the individual needs of you and your family.