Expert Info

Posted by
on 29 Apr 2014
Hi, I am planning on moving to Florence and I was wondering if anyone new what I would need to do to start a private practice as a clinician. I am a licensed clinician in the US and can bill insurance companies directly etc. I don't speak fluent italian so I will be looking to cater to English speakers. I have a lot of experience with adolescents and young adults so I thought I could focus on all the students studying abroad. My husband is Italian so I will be working on obtaining my residency, but will not have that immediately. Thanks for any advice!! Heather

Expat Health Insurance

Cigna Health Insurance

Cigna Global

Cigna Global can tailor an international health insurance plan to perfectly fit the needs of you and your family. With 86 million customers in over 200 countries, Cigna Global has unrivalled experience in dealing with varied and unique medical situations and delivering high standards of service wherever you live in the world.

Get a quote from Cigna Global

Moving Companies

Sirelo logo

Moving Internationally?

Sirelo has a network of more than 500 international removal companies that can move your furniture and possessions to your new home. By filling in a form, you’ll get up to 5 quotes from recommended movers. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.

Get your free no-obligation quotes now!