Posted by Rashed
on 8 Mar 2018
Is there anyone who has renewed the British passport to help me fill out the forms for renew my British passport and send them to Britain? From Cairo Egypt
Kyle de Villiers on 9 Mar 2018 - 06:50
Hi Rashed,

What type of passport do you have?

You might find some valuable information on the Expat Arrivals visas for the United Kingdom page

There are a few companies that you can probably find through Google which deal with this sort of thing.
Unfortunately, most of them are a bit expensive. But if you can't get help here, then it might be something for you to consider. 

-Kyle
Rashed on 9 Mar 2018 - 16:59
hi. thank you very much for trying to help me I' have British passport But I need help filling out the passport forms because the vision is weak and the papers are all ready and I live alone here in Cairo Thank you very much

GeoBlue International Health Insurance

GeoBlue

GeoBlue is one of the best international health insurance plans for US expats abroad or internationals residing in the USA. The GeoBlue Xplorer plan includes worldwide coverage and great customer service with access to a premium international network of hospitals and doctors including the Blue Cross Blue Shield network in the USA.

Get a quote from GeoBlue