Hi Everyone! I am seeking people's feedback on their experience living in Istanbul in terms of personal safety. I am presently living and working in China, and had a job offer located in Istanbul. I am French, my wife is american, and we have a 1 year old baby. Given the recent events, we have growing concerns about the safety for our family if we take I take the job in Istanbul. Thanks a lot for taking the time to open your personal views and experience on this Sincerely Cyrus
Anonymous (not verified) on 12 Oct 2015 - 08:40
hey cyrus, until now istanbul is safe, nothing really serious to mention. but you must know that istanbul have a hard life style comparing to other cities. Good luck