Posted by Dongrafael

Good Morning: I am a student that will be studying abroad next week. I live in Austin, Texas and part of our assignment to prepare for our visit is to get a better understanding of the differences and challenges we might face while traveling, visiting with businesses and engaging regular life.

I lived in Europe for about half of my life -- basically all my formative years, but have never been to South America.

My questions are:

1) Can any one tell me about the leadership techniques or style of managers in Peru?

2) Are there any suggestions on how to network or connect with the expatriate community in Peru?

3) Are there any suggestions related to helping the U.S. expatriate’s spouse/partner become acclimated to living and finding a job in Chile or Peru?

4) Are there any suggestions on education for expatriates bringing their children to Peru?

5) Would you suggest buying a car or using public transportation?

Reloadvisor logo

Free Moving Quotes

ReloAdvisor is an independent online quote service for international moves. They work with hundreds of qualified international moving and relocation companies to match your individual requirements. Get up to 5 free quotes from moving companies that match your needs.