Dear Sir/Madam, I am going to work as an IT consultant for a Japanese company.I will raise an invoice every month and they will do the wire transfer to my account. 1.What are all the taxes that will be applicable for the income.(Service tax,income tax .etc..)how much %? 2. I am also consulting another company in India till now can i become full time employee (drawing salary) there and do the consultation to the japan company? Please clarify these things. Thanks in advance. kumar

Reloadvisor logo

Free Moving Quotes

ReloAdvisor is an independent online quote service for international moves. They work with hundreds of qualified international moving and relocation companies to match your individual requirements. Get up to 5 free quotes from moving companies that match your needs.