Hi

I am going to teach English in South Korea next year and am trying to get a job in Seoul. I was wondering how far I could live from the school - what are my options, should I get somehwre as close as possible even if it is expensive? Hhow long does it take to travel on public transport? Is it likely to find somewhere within walking distance? Also, how do people who don't speak Korean get around - are the signs and maps in English as well? I know Seoul is supposed to be huge (I've seen some pictures) but I'm from a small town so it all sounds a bit overwhelming.

Cigna Health Insurance -

For anyone starting a new life abroad, ensuring access to good quality healthcare is essential. Cigna Global are specialists in providing international health plans for expats, ensuring you have access to quality care and support whenever you need it. Cigna’s health plans can be tailored exactly to meet the individual needs of you and your family.