on 12 Feb 2013

I am busy planning a move to San Francisco and need some advice from other expats who have been in a similar position.

I will be moving with my husband and three children. So we are looking for a nice safe suburb of San Francisco with a good sense of community. We'd like our children to go to a good public school and mix with other local kids. Space will also be a priority for us.

As both my husband and I will be working in the financial district, we realise we will need to commute daily so can anyone advise us on the transport options in San Francisco. How regular are buses and trains ? Which suburbs are well connected to the CBD by public transport ?

Thanks in advance,
Anonymous (not verified) on 16 Mar 2013 - 16:18
Interested in good schools and suburbs to live
Anonymous (not verified) on 1 Aug 2013 - 22:26
SoMa is the best neighborhood to live in if you work in the financial district - but this may not workout if you have kids.

Reloadvisor logo

Free Moving Quotes

ReloAdvisor is an independent online quote service for international moves. They work with hundreds of qualified international moving and relocation companies to match your individual requirements. Get up to 5 free quotes from moving companies that match your needs.