Posted by Sunitha
I am Indian, recently moved to Lusaka. Wanted to learn musical instruments and swimming to make myself engaged with activities. Please let me know the institute name place which are genuine in teaching.
leopard on 27 Apr 2019 - 08:52

Hi, I have the same question. I like to take Guitar lessons and Drums. Did you get any response or do you know how to find a good teacher?

Cigna Health Insurance -

For anyone starting a new life abroad, ensuring access to good quality healthcare is essential. Cigna Global are specialists in providing international health plans for expats, ensuring you have access to quality care and support whenever you need it. Cigna’s health plans can be tailored exactly to meet the individual needs of you and your family.