I got a job offer in Denver which I am really excited about. I am just a bit apprehensive about the location - I was hoping to be based in a bigger US city such as New York or LA. I am from London, so I am used to having lots to do and as a single guy I am worried about getting bored and living an isolated in Denver. Do you have any tips on what to do ? What is nightlife like? Are their good opportunities to do sport in the city? How can I meet people in Denver?

Look forward to some advice.

Cheers,

Smith

Xavier on 8 May 2014 - 08:15

Hi Smith

There's plenty to get up to as a single guy in Denver. The city has some great bars, restaurants and even a few outdoor activities, which you can find out more about in Lifestyle and Shopping in Denver.

It also has a number of annual events and festivals that run throughout the year, which can be found out about in What's on in Denver.

Hope that helps. 

Best, 

Xavier