The ultimate tool for expats moving to Hong Kong
The Expat Arrivals Hong Kong PDF Guide provides you with all the relocation information you need in an easy and convenient format. This fantastic tool is filled with up-to-date, accurate and relevant content crucial to your move overseas, and is based on the advice of expats living and working in Hong Kong.
It’s convenient, comprehensive, to the point and free!
If you are a relocation professional,contact us to inquire about corporate subscriptions for multiple city guides.
- A crash course in what to expect from Hong Kong culture (language barrier, common law, weather, etc.)
- The lowdown on expat housing, organising the right allowance, costs, hiring a leasing agent, and what to look for in a flat
- The best areas and suburbs in Hong Kong
- A quick look at banking and taxes
- An in-depth overview of the business climate, tips on doing business, business etiquette and how to find a job
- Comprehensive cost of living section examining expenses and hidden costs
- Insight into the school system and various practicalities surrounding enrolment and even riding the bus
Expat Health Insurance
Cigna Global Health Insurance
With Cigna, you won't have to rely on foreign public health care systems, which may not meet your needs. Cigna allows you to speak to a doctor on demand, for consultations or instant advice, wherever you are in the world. They also offer full cancer care across all levels of cover, and settle the cost of treatments directly with the provider. Cigna is currently offering a 10% discount for seniors (over 60) on their Silver package.
Sirelo has a network of more than 500 international removal companies that can move your furniture and possessions to your new home. By filling in a form, you’ll get up to 5 quotes from recommended movers. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.