What kind of visa are you applying for?
If you're looking to get a work visa, you'll need to get a job first and then the employer will be responsible for applying your visa.
If you're looking for visit visa, there are several options you can avail. there's a 30-day, 60-day and 90 days visa and you can apply it by following the below steps:
- Visit the ICP website https://smartservices.icp.gov.ae/.
- Go to the visa section.
- Fill the respective forms including your personal details, unified number and other such details (make sure to fill them carefully).
- Crosscheck your information.
- Pay the fee. Normally, it'll cost you around 600 AED.
- Make sure you don't have any previous fines incase if you ever visited UAE in the past https://emiratesidofficial.com/emirates-id-fine-check/ , If you have any previous fines, make sure to clear them.
There are also some important things you must have before applying for the visa and these are :
- A Legit Health Insurance Policy Valid in the UAE
- Proof of your Stay in UAE (Residential Address/Hotel)
- 4,000 USD Bank Balance or its equivalent amount in your local currency for the last 6 months
- A ticket to and from UAE.
- A Passport Copy
- Coloured Photograph
- 4,000 USD Bank Balance or its equivalent amount in your local currency for the last 6 months.
- Medical Insurance
- Ticket for onward journey
- Tour program
Another way to apply for the visa is through airline through which you'll be travelling like emirates etc.
There is no official website for individuals to apply by themselves. You would need to contact a travel agency to process it for you. I just renewed my father’s visit visa for another 3 months, even this is through agency as well. Just be sure you contact a legit one.
Expat Health Insurance
Cigna Global Health Insurance.
Medical insurance specifically designed for expats. With Cigna, you won't have to rely on foreign public health care systems, which may not meet your needs. Cigna allows you to speak to a doctor on demand, for consultations or instant advice, wherever you are in the world. They also offer full cancer care across all levels of cover, and settle the cost of treatments directly with the provider.
International Movers. Get Quotes. Compare Prices.
Sirelo has a network of more than 500 international removal companies that can move your furniture and possessions to your new home. By filling in a form, you’ll get up to 5 quotes from recommended movers. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.