Dear expats, I've been offered a job in Abuja for which the yearly net income would be 80k usd, plus housing at a fancy apartment. A car would be included as well. That translates grossly into 6666 USD per month. I am single, don't have any kids, and I was wondering if I could save nearly 4k USD every month with living on that salary, given the fact that I would do all my best to save money. I came to this forum as a last resort to find out about this. I've already looked at the figures on basic supplies and food, and it seems to me that my guess is right. If anybody could help, I would be greatly thankful for that. Best regards, Paul

Cigna Health Insurance -

For anyone starting a new life abroad, ensuring access to good quality healthcare is essential. Cigna Global are specialists in providing international health plans for expats, ensuring you have access to quality care and support whenever you need it. Cigna’s health plans can be tailored exactly to meet the individual needs of you and your family.