Posted by Thomsonblore

I am an Indian, Civil Engineer with 25 yrs experience. What salary should I ask for the position of Construction Project Manager for a MNC in Nigeria. What salary should I quote excluding furnished accom / food / Tax / Transport / Medical / Airfare, etc. Other than salary + afore mentioned facilities, what should I ask for ? I should be able to send back home min INR 300,000 pm (USD 4600 pm).

Regards/Thomas

EmmaL on 21 Nov 2017 - 06:51
Hi Thomas

Your expected salary will depend largely on experience and your specific line of work as well as your personal standard of living. Read our article on salaries for expats in Nigeria for a general overview. You could also try Salary.com for an estimate of what you could expect.

Hope this helps,

Cigna Health Insurance -

For anyone starting a new life abroad, ensuring access to good quality healthcare is essential. Cigna Global are specialists in providing international health plans for expats, ensuring you have access to quality care and support whenever you need it. Cigna’s health plans can be tailored exactly to meet the individual needs of you and your family.