Posted by metalman
on 18 Dec 2016
I need reliable and up to date information on average salaries for jobs in Romania. Are there any websites that help with this?
Nepal2Romania on 11 Jan 2019 - 13:40

I work as a recruiter. Average salary for unskilled labor in Romania is anywhere between USD 350 to USD 500. Minimum salary is a bit lower. What kind of jobs are you looking?

elijahudeh on 20 Aug 2019 - 05:16

Am a Nigeria, I moved in Romania with tourist visa, I need a job in Romania, maybe labor job

abdullah ali on 8 Sep 2020 - 04:59

I want a work visa for Romania.... What is the procedure?

Claire on 8 Sep 2020 - 07:36

Hi Abdullah Ali,

The procedure of getting a work visa for Romania is similar to elsewhere in the European Union. Normally, for citizens from outside of the EU, you start the process by looking for work and securing a job, which the employer then assists with. You can read more in Work Permits for Romania. You can also visit Romania on a different visa first, such as a short-stay visa and look for a job from within the country first, before applying for a work permit. For more, you can check out the Expat Arrivals page on Visas for Romania. Have you been to Romania before on a short-stay or tourist visa?

I hope that helps!