Posted by EmilyFung
I am a Hong Kong resident who has been offered a job in Bucharest, which starts in early August. Would I be able to enter Romania without a long-stay visa and apply for a work visa once in Romania?
Thank you very much in advance!
Emily
Anonymous (not verified) on 15 Jun 2017 - 10:02
HOW CAN I GET THE WORK PERMIT IN ROMANIA IN AM THE CITIZEN OF NEPAL. WHAT ARE THE PROCEDURE PLZ BREFILY DESCRIBE ME ... THANKYOU
EmilyFung on 31 Jul 2017 - 15:42
Hi Meagan! Thank you for your response! I have obtained my work permit and will be traveling to Bucharest soon. May I ask if you would know what department I have to go to in order to apply for a work visa once I'm in Bucharest? Thank you very much for all your help and wish you all the best! Emily
Sharif on 12 Oct 2019 - 21:50

i am sharif from Bangladesh..i am 22years old...how to get in Romanian work permit??