Expert Info

Posted by
on 21 Apr 2015

Hello, I am writing you in order to get an answer for my question with regards to buying a property in UK ( Scotland ). My actual status here in UK is a resident with tier 2 Visa ( Sponsored by my Company ). after almost 2 years spent here in UK, i would like to buy a property instead of keeping paying a rental charge which is huge and taking a mortgage from the bank which is already accepted. I am just wondering in case i have to lose my job, what will be my status then after..... Do i need to sell the property ?? as i believe i have 1 month to leave the country ? What will happen for all the pension and taxes i have been paying since i came to UK ? I would appreciate some answers if its possible. Thanks in advance and hope to hear from you soon. Rachid

Expat Health Insurance

Cigna Health Insurance -

Cigna Global Health Insurance.

Medical insurance specifically designed for expats. With Cigna, you won't have to rely on foreign public health care systems, which may not meet your needs. Cigna allows you to speak to a doctor on demand, for consultations or instant advice, wherever you are in the world. They also offer full cancer care across all levels of cover, and settle the cost of treatments directly with the provider.

Get a quote from Cigna Global

Moving Internationally?

Sirelo logo

International Movers. Get Quotes. Compare Prices.

Sirelo has a network of more than 500 international removal companies that can move your furniture and possessions to your new home. By filling in a form, you’ll get up to 5 quotes from recommended movers. This service is free of charge and will help you select an international moving company that suits your needs and budget.

Get your free no-obligation quotes from select removal companies now!