Hi, does anyone have advice or experience with dental care, not just a filling may be a root canal or something like that. I see on various websites:

1) BJG United Family Hospitals. does anyone know Diane Feng and Sophie Ding whoe are listed as dentists there.

2) International SOS : any comments? thanks,
Anonymous (not verified) on 18 Aug 2013 - 07:29
It is true that majority of people are still not aware of taking care of teeth right from the childhood, or they just act carelessly and avoid taking their kids to a dentist. However, the gov. is trying to provide the best health facilities, including dental care to the young and adult, and we should respect it. Regards, Jazz
Expatting on 30 Aug 2013 - 03:16
I usually go home for any major dental treatment. At least I think I would, I didnt need any in the last decade ;) There are a lot of international dentists, I think they would all be ok. I just advice against United Family Hospital I was there once for an X-Ray and they really really try to overcharge you on whatever they can.
Hasselhoff on 5 Oct 2013 - 11:09
Arrail is the most popular chain of dentists for foreigners, it is not very expensive, but quite good quality. Otherwise the international hospitals, but they cost a LOT
Manlin on 9 Jan 2015 - 07:07
There are number of good dentists in Beijing. I have even had two implants done here in Beijing. In the recent ELAs (Expat Life Awards) International SOS Dental Clinic was awarded the Best and Jiamei was Highly Recommended. For a full list of nominees and winners see .. http://fcgroup.org/1st-annual-ela-nominees/