Hi Team, I'm from India and been recently offered with Senior system engineer position in reputed company in Bangkok. The offered salary is 80K BHD+ 20K allowances. I have total of 9 years of experience,Could you please let me know if this the standard of expats salary for the given position in an MNCs, I believe I can negotiate to 100K or higher, but have your expert advise about the best figure. Expecting your early response. Thanks

Cigna Health Insurance -

For anyone starting a new life abroad, ensuring access to good quality healthcare is essential. Cigna Global are specialists in providing international health plans for expats, ensuring you have access to quality care and support whenever you need it. Cigna’s health plans can be tailored exactly to meet the individual needs of you and your family.