Posted by sundarraj15
on 7 Feb 2017
My elder brother and I are relocating from foreign country to India (Bangalore) soon. I want to get my nephew admitted to a good school in Bangalore. I would like to know what are some good international schools in Bangalore. Through online research I have come across a school called Greenwood High International School. I have gone through its website ( http://www.greenwoodhigh.edu.in/ ) and got the information that the school has large library, modern laboratories, nice sports facilities, cafeteria, etc. Greenwood High claims itself as the best IB school in Bangalore. But I want to get opinion about the school from someone living in Bangalore. Also, let me know about the school’s fee structure and the time for admission. If you have any other Bangalore school’s name in mind, that also you let me know.

GeoBlue International Health Insurance

GeoBlue

GeoBlue is one of the best international health insurance plans for US expats abroad or internationals residing in the USA. The GeoBlue Xplorer plan includes worldwide coverage and great customer service with access to a premium international network of hospitals and doctors including the Blue Cross Blue Shield network in the USA.

Get a quote from GeoBlue