I'm arriving in Santiago at the beginning of December with the aim of staying for at least 6 months. I have a job that starts in Jan, which means i'm going to have a month to get to know the city. Does anyone have any tips? I was thinking of trying out this tour Foto Ruta Santiago City Discovery
Anonymous (not verified) on 20 Mar 2013 - 17:16
I tried the Foto Ruta Santiago tour and loved it! I definitely recommend it. :)

Cigna Health Insurance -

For anyone starting a new life abroad, ensuring access to good quality healthcare is essential. Cigna Global are specialists in providing international health plans for expats, ensuring you have access to quality care and support whenever you need it. Cigna’s health plans can be tailored exactly to meet the individual needs of you and your family.