Hi, I am new in Santiago and looking for a sport class at Parque Bicentenario. I do see many workout groups and wondering if I can join one. If there is one where I can take my kids would be great too!
Anonymous (not verified) on 20 Nov 2014 - 07:17
Hey Melanie,

You should check up expat networking sites like Meet up and Internations for sports groups. Also maybe approach the instructor of the class to find out how to join the group.

You can also use the Lifestyle in Santiago page for an overview of things to do. 

Anonymous (not verified) on 1 Dec 2014 - 22:22
Hi melanie!! I have been and expat for a while in santiago now, and this is the bet tip ever. Chili dog fitness, they meet in the parque araucano in the morning. Fernando Revee is the coach he is the best,write to him. There are other exats also in the group. https://www.facebook.com/chilidogfitness?fref=ts Also, just so you know. I have an expat blog with friends, with more tips like these also. basically the small details, where to shop, restaurants, sports, etc. Maybe you are interested http://insidesantiago.com/ Also, on facebook ;) Best!

Cigna Health Insurance -

For anyone starting a new life abroad, ensuring access to good quality healthcare is essential. Cigna Global are specialists in providing international health plans for expats, ensuring you have access to quality care and support whenever you need it. Cigna’s health plans can be tailored exactly to meet the individual needs of you and your family.