Posted by maruthi gopi
Hi sir.i am a driver.i have valid gulf license.i looking work in israel.so how can i get visa in israel.how can i choos sponcer.pls tell me sir
Meagan on 4 Aug 2016 - 09:43
Hi Maruthi,

You first need to secure a job in Israel. Once you've done this, your new boss will then be your sponsor for visa purposes. You need a sponsor in order to apply for a work permit to work legally in Israel. You can read more about this on our Work Permits for Israel page.

Best of luck.

Anonymous (not verified) on 23 Mar 2017 - 21:43
Hi Please I need your help I'm morrocan and my husband he's a singer and he wants to come to Israel and work as professional singer but we don't how
Anonymous (not verified) on 20 Nov 2016 - 01:56
Qualified 27+ years experience in India and East Africa,passion to work as many as countries minimum 3 years stint now Keen to work, learn and contribute, willing to move Israel, can I get a Job, whom to approach for sponsoring. Ram Indrakanti
Meagan on 24 Mar 2017 - 06:49

To do any kind of work in Israel, your husband would need a work permit. To get a work permit, he would need to find an employer in Israel. You can read more about the process on our page for Work Permits in Israel.