Posted by crazyritu
Hi, I am on short term 60 days work permit to France, can I get a long term 1 year work permit while I am already here on short term work permit?
Shantalie on 7 Jul 2016 - 07:53
Hi crazyritu,

What nationality are you? The reason I ask this is that it could effect your visa requirements.

To be eligible for a long-term visa for France you'll need to have your prospective employer send the details to the Ministry of Labour for approval. Only once this has been approved will you be able to stay in France long term.

For more information read the Expat Arrivals page on Work Permits for France.

G
ood luck.