on 3 Oct 2014

I am planning to go to Buenos Aires. Being an EU citizen I don't need a visa for the first 90 days. Is it easy to get an extension up to 180 days or should I do this is before coming? Will it be a problem if I book a return flight with the return date 180 days after entering the country? Will they still let me into the country. Thanks, Gaby

Anonymous (not verified) on 3 Oct 2014 - 15:02
Hi Gaby,

Thanks for your question! you should be able to find all of the information and more on our Visas for Argentina page.

You should be able to extend your visa for another 90 days from within the country, making it a total of 180 days. 

I would definitley recommend double checking through an offical source just to be certain though.

All the best and I hope you enjoy your time in Argentina!

Sincerely,
Bradley

Reloadvisor logo

Free Moving Quotes

ReloAdvisor is an independent online quote service for international moves. They work with hundreds of qualified international moving and relocation companies to match your individual requirements. Get up to 5 free quotes from moving companies that match your needs.