Hi, I'm spending the year out in Vienna to work as a language assistant with the British Council. I'm renting a studio flat from a parent at one of my schools, which is perfect, but doesn't have internet access installed. I'd be really grateful for any recommendations about what is the easiest and, more importantly, the cheapest option. I just need the internet for uni work so large download amounts and it being super fast isn't really all that important.
Meagan on 26 Sep 2016 - 08:31

From what I can glean from online research, it seems that UPC is the most popular internet service provider in Vienna. See here and here.