Hi there

I'm in the process of moving to Philadelphia and wanted to know if anyone could help with what my public transport options are. I heard from a friend that a lot of people just walk to work- is that true?

Thanks in advance

Phil 

Xavier on 16 Aug 2013 - 14:48
Hello Phil,

Philadelphia has an extensive and easily accessible public transport network which includes trains, buses and even trams! Much of Philadelphia is very walkable, yes- in fact, it was voted one of the most walkable cities in the US. 

Have a look at our Getting Around Philadelphia section for more detailed info.

Hope that helps,

Xavier

P.S. We'll be adding more sections soon, so keep an eye out for them.