can anyone know about petrox oil PLC? I have checked their website but anyone here from oil and gas sector know about this company beyond what is mentioned in their website. They have asked me to contact ARGO TRAVEL for arranging WORK VISA and PERMIT however I need to transfer ARGO almost 2,000 USD for the permit and visa. later Petrox oil may reimburse myself. the amount seems very high, is it the correct one? i like to be sure that it is not a trap. please help me. with sincere regards, sumit
Anonymous (not verified) on 11 Sep 2017 - 07:29
The fees seems to me, to be VERY very high, I would not fall for it. They are trying to take advantage of you. Do your own homework, soon or later you will find it, for sure.

Cigna Health Insurance -

Cigna Global can tailor an international health insurance plan to perfectly fit the needs of you and your family. With 86 million customers in over 200 countries, Cigna Global has unrivalled experience in dealing with varied and unique medical situations and delivering high standards of service wherever you live in the world. Cigna are offering a 10% discount on all policies bought in November and December.