on 11 Dec 2013
What is the per month salary of a senior software Engineer in Moscow? I have an offer from Moscow, Russia to work in an IT firm as a Senior software engineer but I am not able to negotiate salary as I don't have any idea that what will be the minimum expenses for fooding and lodging in Moscow. Can someone please suggest me that what salary can be considered as a good amount in Moscow? Thanks

Cigna Health Insurance -

Cigna Global can tailor an international health insurance plan to perfectly fit the needs of you and your family. With 86 million customers in over 200 countries, Cigna Global has unrivalled experience in dealing with varied and unique medical situations and delivering high standards of service wherever you live in the world. Cigna are offering a 10% discount on all policies bought in November and December.