Posted by sohamsummerof69
on 25 Feb 2017
I am coming to Oslo to pursue a Master of Science Degree in Strategic Marketing Management at BI Norwegian Business School. I am coming from India(a non EU country).Would my degree at Norway's best Business School help me get land up a suitable job in Oslo? My proficiency in Norwegian is ok.

Reloadvisor logo

Free Moving Quotes

ReloAdvisor is an independent online quote service for international moves. They work with hundreds of qualified international moving and relocation companies to match your individual requirements. Get up to 5 free quotes from moving companies that match your needs.