Posted by maloosh
I am moving to HCM in late July. I am looking for a D1 apartment complex with a pool and preferably a steam room too. Any suggestions on buildings to target with my enquiries?
Anonymous (not verified) on 5 Jul 2016 - 07:55
Hi, Sir. Because District 1 in Ho Chi Minh City is so expencive and crowded, I think living in District 2 or District 4 is better. From District 2 and 4 you can get to District 1 only 5 minutes. Many thanks. 

Cigna Health Insurance -

Cigna Global can tailor an international health insurance plan to perfectly fit the needs of you and your family. With 86 million customers in over 200 countries, Cigna Global has unrivalled experience in dealing with varied and unique medical situations and delivering high standards of service wherever you live in the world. Cigna are offering a 10% discount on all policies bought in November and December.