Expert Info

Posted by Tamarans
on 7 Nov 2019

Is there a legal time limit before you have to register/enrol the kid in the school upon arrival? Eg. in Austria, you have to register kids over 6 years old and they have to start school within 2 weeks upon arrival (official registration). Is there such an obligation in Ireland as well? Thank you

Expat Health Insurance Partners

Aetna International

Aetna is an award-winning insurance business that provides health benefits to more than 650,000 members worldwide. Their high quality health insurance plans are tailored to meet the individual needs of expats living and working abroad.

Get a quote from Aetna International


Cigna Global

With 86 million customer relationships in over 200 countries, Cigna Global has unrivalled experience in dealing with varied and unique medical situations and delivering high standards of service wherever you live in the world.

Get a quote from Cigna Global