Does anybody need a guide and a friend in Moscow? I love meeting new people, especially expats. So if you need a tour, a piece of advice or just a simple chat. I speak English fluently, graduated from Foreign Languages University. Have big experience in communicating with people, have knowledge of cultural differences. I'm easy-going, approachable, positive and friendly. write me gma.malina@gmail.com skype: sergialini
Anonymous (not verified) on 9 Jun 2011 - 07:32
Hi, I'm sure plenty of expats would be interested in hiring a guide in Russia, but why don't you add your qualifications and your contact information to the post?

Cigna Health Insurance -

If you’re thinking about taking out private health insurance, our trusted partner Cigna Global is very aware of all the difficulties that expats can face when it comes to healthcare in a new location, so they have created a range of international health insurance plans specifically designed for expats, which you can tailor exactly to the needs and ensure access to quality care for you and your family.