Posted by CallmeDee
Hi everyone! I'm a 38 year old single female looking into emigrating to Switzerland. I have a metallurgy engineering and project management diplomas and MBA. What are my chances of getting a visa and getting decent employment in Switzerland? I'm not fluent in German but I am starting classes next week.
Luminita on 22 Sep 2016 - 10:25
Hi. You must find a job first, before you can obtain a work permit in Switzerland. Since you are a specialist, it might be possible to find available jobs. After that, the company who will employ must submit a registration form with the Swiss authorities in order to obtain a work permit. You can find more information on this topic here: http://sigtax.com/en/work-permit-switzerland

GeoBlue International Health Insurance

GeoBlue

GeoBlue is one of the best international health insurance plans for US expats abroad or internationals residing in the USA. The GeoBlue Xplorer plan includes worldwide coverage and great customer service with access to a premium international network of hospitals and doctors including the Blue Cross Blue Shield network in the USA.

Get a quote from GeoBlue