Hello,
we may be relocated from Singapore to Zurich - we hope!!!! We are both Australian citizens. We will move with my husbands work. My question (which I am finding very conflicting information on) is will I be able to obtain a work visa and seek work? I do not intend to work for a year or so while I settle our children in and complete my PhD, but after that I would like to pursue work, if possible. If any Australian citizens living in Switzerland (or people who have knowledge of this situation) could advise me or put me in the right direction for up to date advice, I would be very appreciative.
Thank you,
Kate.

Cigna Health Insurance -

For anyone starting a new life abroad, ensuring access to good quality healthcare is essential. Cigna Global are specialists in providing international health plans for expats, ensuring you have access to quality care and support whenever you need it. Cigna’s health plans can be tailored exactly to meet the individual needs of you and your family.