Hi there, I am a business consultant, perhaps need to mention a single lady in my 30s, required to move to the Eastern province as I am specialise in the oil&gas. Could you advise the best compounds to stay in terms of safety, profile and facilities? What about the differences between Al Khobar and Dammam? Technically, both locations would be suitable for me. I am very sociable person and need to have some kind of life bearing in mind the challenges in Saudi Arabia. I am aware of the situation in the compounds in Riyadh but have no idea about the Eastern province. Any advise I would highly appreciate as I am not quite sure where will be the best location for me. Thank you and best, A

Reloadvisor logo

Free Moving Quotes

ReloAdvisor is an independent online quote service for international moves. They work with hundreds of qualified international moving and relocation companies to match your individual requirements. Get up to 5 free quotes from moving companies that match your needs.